Applying this updater carries out the following updates:
- Added support for the following in the VST/AU version (limited to DAW equipped with ReWire)
- Changing the song position
- Turning the Loop feature On/Off
- Adjusting the Loop range
- The key and tempo are now displayed in the Media List.
- It is now possible to save the key and tempo when saving media.
- It is now possible to save WAV phrases as media.
- When dragging media files into the arrangement, it is not possible to transpose to a specific key.
- Improvement of tag narrowing refinement.
- Added the function to reset tag refinement.
- It is now possible to add media, by double-clicking.
- It is now possible to sample media multiple times by single-clicking on it.
- Added the function to quickly adjust the phrase to double tempo or half tempo.
- Styles are not removed when changing Voice Banks.
- Rename some phrases.
- Improved rendering processing speeds, added support for multicore / multithreading.
- Improved Singing Skill processing speed.
Please check the video for introducing the new VOCALOID5 updater.