VOCALOID4 Voicebank created based on the voice of "Fukase," vocalist in a band that represents Japan, "SEKAI NO OWARI"
With VOCALOID5, more richly expressive singing has become possible. Also, a number of new functions useful in composing music are installed.
*Job Plugin"Electronica-Tune" cannot be used with VOCALOID5.
- Significant advances in GUI design (for easy and intuitive operation)
- VST/AU plugins and standalone versions (Windows/Mac)
- Attack & Release Effect for more realistic vocal expression
- 1,000 pre-edited phrases (MIDI) for immediate use
- 1,000 vocal audio sample files other than singing voices (Version 5.1.0)
- More than 100 vocal styles for a variety of musical genres
- VOCALOID3 and VOCALOID4 libraries (Voicebanks) supported *1
- VOCALOID4.5 Editor for Cubase (which supports VOCALOID5 Voicebanks) included *2
*1VOCALOID2 is not supported.
*2 Does not support features that are unique to VOCALOID5.
We sampled Fukase's voice for both Japanese and English, faithfully reproducing his powerful and clear voice.
3-type Voicebank that expand the world view of music The Japanese Voicebank features two types; the standard "Normal" type and a near-whisper "Soft" type. We also recorded one type for the English Voicebank.
Voicebanks from Yamaha for a wide range of vocal expression from POP to R&B.
- Amy: Female English voice for driving, modern vocals. Her natural pronunciation and diverse vocal sounds are perfect from R&B to pop.
- Chris: Male English voice for authentic R&B vocals. His voice covers a wide range from sweet and soft lows to powerful high tones.
- Kaori: Female Japanese voice for soulful vocals. Her full, resonant voice is perfect for powerful genres of music.
- Ken: Sharp and transparent male Japanese voice for light J-pop vocals.
- VY1: This female Japanese voicebank features smooth vocals with clear and powerful long tones.
- VY2 This male Japanese voicebank features the energetic and inviting vocals of a sexy man.
- CYBER DIVA II: This female English voicebank features smooth vocals with clear and powerful long tones.
- CYBER SONGMAN II This male English voicebank features clean-cut vocals for all genres of music.
The day I became a Monster
SEKAI NO HAJIMARI
Set Me Free
Hana Soumen P
We held open submissions for the character design via the illustration communication service, Pixiv.
We chose mikuma, who won the grand prize!
We held a character design contest for VOCALOID4 Library Fukase on Pixiv from August 4th to August 31st, 2015, and from over 1,900 submissions, grand prize winner mikuma was selected as the official illustrator to create the character design.
* Japanese version only.
Character Voice：Fukase (SEKAI NO OWARI)
SEKAI NO OWARI is currently one of Japan's most popular and skilled creative groups.
The group is comprised of four distinctly talented members: Nakajin (group leader, lead guitar, sound production); Fukase (lead vocals, group conceptualist); Saori (stage production, piano); and the masked clown DJ LOVE (sonic palette, comedic stage banter).
These four childhood friends grew even closer while collectively managing the live music venue clubEARTH, which they built from the ground up. The members were living on the premises as they developed the concept and direction of what would eventually become SEKAI NO OWARI.
Now their combined passion and deep personal connections have led to unprecedented success as one of Japan’s premier music acts, culminating with their latest album, Tree, (January 2015) charting at #1 on the hit charts.
And in July of 2015 they performed two sold out shows at Japan’s largest venue, Nissan Stadium. Roughly the size of London’s Olympic Stadium, Nissan Stadium seats 70,000 people and both shows sold out in a matter of hours.
The group’s originality and creativity known as "TOKYO FANTASY" are highlighted by their massive fantasy stage setup, a high-concept, reality-redefining magic treehouse and exotic town known as "TOKYO FANTASY". Such fearlessness in stage design and entertainment value has become the envy of the Japanese music industry.
SEKAI NO OWARI have performed all over Japan, including a 9 city, 15 performance arena tour that brought in more than 200,000 fans, and have sold out the legendary Budokan (of Beatles fame). With multiple commercial tie-ins, features in TV and movies, they have conquered the Japanese music scene.
And now, after years of preparation, SEKAI NO OWARI is ready to take their originality and imaginative shows to music fans all over the world.
In 2014 the group collaborated with the popular American act OWLCITY, inviting him as a special guest for a major live event. In return the American featured SEKAI NO OWARI in his worldwide release "TOKYO"(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of9Py3umWl8 ).
Additionally, the group worked with renowned Dutch DJ / Producer Nicky Romero on the release of their hit single "Dragon Night".
VOCALOID4.5 Editor for Cubase, which supports VOCALOID5 voicebanks, is included. *
* Functions that are new in VOCALOID5 cannot be used.
Customers who buy this product can obtain the bonus below.
Electronica-Tune: Job Plugin, which enables you to easily add a unique, robot-voice effect.
*Job Plugin"Electronica-Tune" cannot be used with VOCALOID5.
* Bonus content may change without notice.
This product is available as a download.
An email with the following information will be sent to you as soon as the purchase process is completed:
●VOCALOID SERIAL CODE: Needed to activate your product.
●VOCALOID SHOP DOWNLOAD CODE: Needed to download your installer program.
This product is valid for use on one computer only.
You cannot use it on Windows and Mac OS X simultaneously.
If you would like to use this product on both platforms or on multiple computers at the same time, please purchase an additional copy.
* Since the download file is very large, please make sure you have a fast internet connection (mobile internet connections are not recommended).
|Product name||VOCALOID5 PREMIUM + Fukase|
|Product model number||V5PREFUKASE|
|Hard disk space||46GB(*)|
|Planning||LASTRUM MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT INC.
TOKYO FANTASY INC.
|Recommended range||Fukase : F2 - A3|
|Recommended tempo||Fukase : 80 - 160BPM|
(*) When using VOCALOID5 standalone, check the capacity for using all voicebanks. When using a DAW, check the capacity of the DAW as well.