Applying this updater carries out the following updates:
- Note names are now displayed near the cursor when editing notes.
- Parameter values are now displayed near the cursor when editing control parameters.
- Added a text box to change the value of the control parameter selected.
- Added the [Enter] shortcut key for editing lyrics and phonetic symbols.
- Added the ability to edit media properties.
- Added the ability to adjust the volume of media samples.
- It is now possible to search by word and tag simultaneously on the Media screen.
- Made improvements to the style preset function.
- Added the ability to edit style preset properties.
- Added the option to return to start position on stop.
- Added the ability to show or hide lower zone.
- Added the ability to collapse or expand audio effects area.
- Added the ability to show or hide control parameters area.
- Added the ability to change the Time Display value.
- It is now possible to zoom in and out using the trackpad. (Only for Mac)
- The Media screen will no longer appear while VPR is open.
- Rearranged keyboard shortcuts.
- Added Attack & Release Effects for Amy, Chris, Kaori, and Ken.
- General improvements to stability.
VOCALOID 4.5 Editor for Cubase
- Updated the VOCALOID License Manager for TLS 1.2. (Only update for Mac)