Megpoid English is the virtual vocal software based on the voice of Megumi Nakajima who is a Japanese singer and voice actress.
With VOCALOID5, more richly expressive singing has become possible. Also, a number of new functions useful in composing music are installed.
- Significant advances in GUI design (for easy and intuitive operation)
- VST/AU plugins and standalone versions (Windows/Mac)
- Attack & Release Effect for more realistic vocal expression
- 1,000 pre-edited phrases (MIDI) for immediate use
- 1,000 vocal audio sample files other than singing voices (Version 5.1.0)
- More than 100 vocal styles for a variety of musical genres
- VOCALOID3 and VOCALOID4 libraries (Voicebanks) supported *1
- VOCALOID4.5 Editor for Cubase (which supports VOCALOID5 Voicebanks) included *2
*1VOCALOID2 is not supported.
*2 Does not support features that are unique to VOCALOID5.
Voicebanks from Yamaha for a wide range of vocal expression from POP to R&B.
- Amy: Female English voice for driving, modern vocals. Her natural pronunciation and diverse vocal sounds are perfect from R&B to pop.
- Chris: Male English voice for authentic R&B vocals. His voice covers a wide range from sweet and soft lows to powerful high tones.
- Kaori: Female Japanese voice for soulful vocals. Her full, resonant voice is perfect for powerful genres of music.
- Ken: Sharp and transparent male Japanese voice for light J-pop vocals.
- VY1: This female Japanese voicebank features smooth vocals with clear and powerful long tones.
- VY2: This male Japanese voicebank features the energetic and inviting vocals of a sexy man.
- CYBER DIVA II: This female English voicebank features smooth vocals with clear and powerful long tones.
- CYBER SONGMAN II: This male English voicebank features clean-cut vocals for all genres of music.
Break my little world
Cyber Thunder Cider
Music : EZFG
Lyric : EZFG
English Lyrics : TOM
The virtual vocalist GUMI is the character of VOCALOID Megpoid.
To use it, you must first agree to the following characters guidelines.
* Link to Permissions and VOCALOID™ characters guidelines page of INTERNET Co., Ltd.
Character Voice：Megumi Nakajima
Megumi Nakajima (born March 5th, 1989) is a Japanese singer and voice actress.
In 2007, she auditioned to the Victor Entertainment sanctioned "Victor Vocal & Voice Audition"
and was chosen to voice Ranka Lee in Macross Frontier.
After releasing "Seikanhikou" as Ranka Lee's character, she released her songs as Megumi Nakajima.
Since her first album "I love you" attracted many people, her fan club was established on June 2011.
She won the award for Best Musical Performance in the third Seiyu Awards.
VOCALOID4.5 Editor for Cubase, which supports VOCALOID5 voicebanks, is included. *
* Functions that are new in VOCALOID5 cannot be used.
This product is available as a download.
An email with the following information will be sent to you as soon as the purchase process is completed:
●VOCALOID SERIAL CODE: Needed to activate your product.
●INTERNET PRODUCT NUMBER: Needed to get support for your INTERNET product.
●VOCALOID SHOP DOWNLOAD CODE: Needed to download your installer program.
This product is valid for use on one computer only.
You cannot use it on Windows and Mac OS X simultaneously.
If you would like to use this product on both platforms or on multiple computers at the same time, please purchase an additional copy.
* Since the download file is very large, please make sure you have a fast internet connection (mobile internet connections are not recommended).
* Please submit any inquiries about this product using this official site.
* Japanese version only.
|Product name||VOCALOID5 PREMIUM + Megpoid English|
|Product model number||V5PREMEGPOIDENG|
|Hard disk space||33GB(*)|
|Planning||INTERNET Co., Ltd
|Recommended range||Megpoid English : F2 - A4|
|Recommended tempo||Megpoid English : 60 - 175BPM|
(*) When using VOCALOID5 standalone, check the capacity for using all voicebanks. When using a DAW, check the capacity of the DAW as well.