*This is a Voice Bank product and cannot be used stand-alone; separate editor software such as the VOCALOID4 Editor (Windows only) or VOCALOID4 Editor for Cubase is required.
This product includes the Tiny VOCALOID™3 Editor, which allows you to create 17-measure vocal parts in a Windows environment.
While MAIKA is a Spanish Voice Bank, she includes an extended range of phonemes which allow for great flexibility in pronunciation.
Note: When using MAIKA, VOCALOID Editor will only automatically transcribe lyrics entered in Spanish; for other languages, phonemes have to be entered manually or using a job plug-in.
|Product name||VOCALOID™3 Library MAIKA|
|Product model number||VLMAIKA|
|Hard disk space||2.5GB(*1)|
|Sales||Voctro Labs, S.L.|
|Planning||Voctro Labs, S.L.|
- (*1)This only includes the Voice Bank product.
Editor and DAW software requires additional disk space.
(*2)When using MAIKA, VOCALOID Editor will only automatically transcribe lyrics entered in Spanish; for other languages, phonemes have to be entered manually or using a job plug-in.
E2 - D4
60 - 150BPM
MAIKA's artwork has been illustrated by Noriko Hayashi.
You can download MAIKA's phoneme table, the Job Plugin for conversion from Spanish to Japanese, and other items at the Voctro Labs Download Website.Voctro Labs
This product is available as a download.
An email with the following information will be sent to you as soon as the purchase process is completed:
●VOCALOID SERIAL CODE: Needed to activate your product.
●VOCALOID SHOP DOWNLOAD CODE: Needed to download your installer program.
This product is valid for use on one computer only.
You cannot use it on Windows and Mac OS X simultaneously.
If you would like to use this product on both platforms or on multiple computers at the same time, please purchase an additional copy.
* Since the download file is very large, please make sure you have a fast internet connection (mobile internet connections are not recommended).
* This product is available as a download. A physical product will not be shipped.
* Click the "Go to Cart" button to go to the shopping cart screen at the Share-it web site operated by Digital River GmbH. Complete the payment procedure in the Share-it web site.
* Please submit any inquiries about this product using this official site.