*AHS technical support is provided in Japanese.
*This is a Voice Bank product and cannot be used stand-alone; separate editor software such as the VOCALOID4 Editor (Windows only) or VOCALOID4 Editor for Cubase is required.
|Product name||VOCALOID4 miki Natural|
|Product model number||SAHS-40960|
|Hard disk space||800MB(*)|
|Sales||AHS Co. Ltd.|
- (*) This only includes the Voice Bank product.
Editor and DAW software requires additional disk space.
Copyright(C)2005-2015 AHS Co. Ltd.
E2 - G4
70 - 170BPM
Listen to sample songs (VOCALOID songs) that utilizes the voice quality of VOCALOID4 Voice Banks.
*Click to play a video.
The character is designed by Kozaki Yusuke, who is very popular in the fields of games, comics and other.
This product includes extra contents including other software application in the data. For details, please go to the official product webpage.
* Please submit any inquiries about this product using this official site.
* AHS technical support is provided in Japanese.
* Japanese version only.
This product is available as a download.
An email with the following information will be sent to you as soon as the purchase process is completed:
●VOCALOID SERIAL CODE: Needed to activate your product.
●AHS Support Number: Needed to get support for your AHS product.
●Charamin Studio License Key: Needed to activate Charamin Studio.
●VOCALOID SHOP DOWNLOAD CODE: Needed to download your installer program.
This product is valid for use on one computer only.
You cannot use it on Windows and Mac OS X simultaneously.
If you would like to use this product on both platforms or on multiple computers at the same time, please purchase an additional copy.
* Since the download file is very large, please make sure you have a fast internet connection (mobile internet connections are not recommended).
* This product is available as a download. A physical product will not be shipped.
* Click the "Go to Cart" button to go to the shopping cart screen at the Share-it web site operated by Digital River GmbH. Complete the payment procedure in the Share-it web site.