The System Requirements for the latest VOCALOID4.5 Editor for Cubase are as follows (updated March 2022):
(Windows 7 and Windows 8 are no longer supported due to the end of support from Microsoft)
(Cubase 7 series, Cubase 7.5 series and Cubase 8 series are no longer supported due to the end of support from Steinberg)
|Compatible DAW software:||Cubase Pro 12, Cubase Artist 12, Cubase Elements 12, Cubase AI 12, Cubase LE 12, Cubase Pro 11, Cubase Artist 11, Cubase Elements 11, Cubase AI 11, Cubase LE 11, Cubase Pro 10.5, Cubase Artist 10.5, Cubase Elements 10.5, Cubase AI 10.5, Cubase LE 10.5, Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10, Cubase Elements 10, Cubase AI 10, Cubase LE 10,Cubase Pro 9.5, Cubase Artist 9.5, Cubase Elements 9.5, Cubase AI 9.5, Cubase LE 9.5, Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9, Cubase Elements 9, Cubase AI 9, Cubase LE 9, Cubase Pro 8.5, Cubase Artist 8.5|
|* The System Requirements (OS, CPU and RAM etc.) conform to the system requirement of the DAW software(Cubase).
*When using VOCALOID4.5 Editor for Cubase on a Mac with Apple silicon, please select the setting "Open using Rosetta" for Cubase. Details on changing this setting can be found on the following support page from Apple.
|Hard disk space:||At least 500MB of free space
* Does not include space required for VOCALOID Voicebanks and DAW software. Please check each Voicebank product's information and your DAW software
|Supported Voicebanks:||VOCALOID5 Voicebank products, VOCALOID4 Voicebank products and VOCALOID3 Voicebank products
* The VOCALOID4 Growl function only works with VOCALOID4 Voicebanks which support Growl.
* The VOCALOID4 Cross Synthesis function only works between VOCALOID4 Voicebanks or VOCALOID3 Voicebanks which belong to the the same Cross Synthesis group.
|* Your system must be connected to the Internet in order to activate and update products.
* It is not guaranteed that the application will execute on a computer that meets the above system requirements.
* The performance of the application, such as the number of usable sound tracks, will vary depending on the power of your computer.
If you are unable to find a solution in the Troubleshooting section, please use the Inquiry Form to submit an inquiry.