Drag WAV files onto the audio track or blank area.
To prevent VOCALOID from being started with administrative privileges, please try the following procedure.
Procedure prevent VOCALOID starting with administrative privileges:
1. Exit VOCALOID.
2. Right-click the "VOCALOID6 Editor" icon and open "Properties".
3. Open the "Compatibility" tab.
4. Clear the "Run this program as administrator" check box.
5. Double-click the VOCALOID6 Editor icon to check if drag-and-drop operation is possible.
In addition, the WAV file format that can be imported into VOCALOID6 Editor is as follows:
- WAV (Stereo/Mono)
- 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192 kHz
- 8-bit, 16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit float