VOCALOID4 Editor for Cubase
Start the VOCALOID4 Editor installer, and in the "Program Maintenance" dialog box, select "Repair".
If this does not resolve the problem, try the following.
1) If you are using Windows 7 and Service Pack 1 is not installed:
Go to either of the following websites:
Depending on your OS environment, download and install one of the following:
windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe (for 64-bit OS)
windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe (for 32-bit OS) (If it has already been installed, skip this step.)
2) Use Windows Update to apply the latest patches.
3) Go to either of the following websites:
Then, download and, install either of the following files using user authority:
VSU4/vcredist_x86.exe (for 32-bit VOCALOID4 Editor for Cubase users)
VSU4/vcredist_x64.exe (for 64-bit VOCALOID4 Editor for Cubase users)
4) Restart your computer, and activate Cubase.
5) In Cubase, under the "Devices" menu, select "Plug-in Information", and then in the "Program Plug-ins" tab, check whether the "VOCALOID4 Editor" check box is selected. If it isn't selected, select it.
If you are unable to find a solution in the Troubleshooting section, please use the Inquiry Form to submit an inquiry.