FAQ / Troubleshooting
The software may be trying to read a VST plug-in that cannot be loaded correctly.
Follow the steps below to prevent the software from reading such a plug-in, and then restart VOCALOID4 Editor.
(1) Move all files, except for the "V3Comp.dll" and "V3Reverb.dll" files, from VOCALOID4-Editor-installation-folder/VSTPlugins to a different folder.
By default, VOCALOID4 Editor is installed to the following folders:
- 32-bit OS: C:/Program Files/VOCALOID4/Editor
- 64-bit OS: C:/Program Files(x86)/VOCALOID4/Editor
(2) Delete the following file:
* AppData folder is a hidden folder.
To show this folder, change the settings in Explorer. For details, see the Windows help and Microsoft website.
View Lists of FAQ / Troubleshooting for other Product and Service Categories
If you are unable to find a solution in the FAQ / Troubleshooting section, please use the Inquiry Form to submit an inquiry.To Inquiry Form