If your computer monitor is High DPI (4k Monitor) or a multi-monitor setup, try configuring the following settings:
- Enable High DPI (Cubase) on the DAW
Cubase Top Menu
Select [Edit] > [Preferences] > [General] and then select the [Enable High DPI] check box.
- [Override high DPI scaling behavior] (Windows)
1. Right-click the Cubase icon.
2. Select [Preferences] at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the [Compatibility] tab.
4. Select the [Override high DPI scaling behavior] check box.
5. Set [SYSTEM] on the pull-down menu.
6. Click [OK] and restart your computer.